понедельник, 23 декабря 2013 г.

Irons in the fire vriska

Pairings: Vriska

Realization: Karkat claimed he started the whole Irons in the Fire phrase It just clicked that even when Vriska was talking about it she was. 18 notes. Tagged: vriska, humanstuck, homestuck, irons in the fire, serket, vriska serket. jazzachu likes this. zmay0309 likes this. statisticallytoomuch likes this.

Irons in the fire vriska

Vriska Serket, Thief of Light, (and she likes to say also Luck) with the handle of. So many irons to keep in the fire, so much work. Right now. You looked up from the ball to see Vriska sighing. She rolled her eyes. Let.s get So, have an irons in the fire You cautiously questioned.

Courteous and well-dressed hellfire

If you.re waiting for me to fire up NEPETAQUEST 2011, don.t hold your breath. guardian versions of various characters. Fat Vriska and Fat Feferi, aka Fatferi. Soo, Godscousininlaw asked me to draw Terezi and Vriska Blackrom and here it is! I hope top!Vriska is okay. Beware of my superior sense for female anatomy!.

Open, all thE IRONS IN THE FIRE - feralfront

VRISKA: I heard you.re having a little trou8le getting started in the RPing scene! have almost as many RPing and FLARPing 8uddies as I have irons in the fire!. So given this, as we see Vriska here, she.s still taking charge and planning things out like she did before. She has so many irons in the fire, remember. Vriska Serket. Stalk me if you have nothing 8etter to do! ?140/all the irons in the fire? ?: ?: just_another_kanaya ?: feferi_witch_of_life_ ?: Vriska.Serket.Aka.

However, since I.m just soooooooo accommod8ting to your whiny needs, I.ll take some of my valua8le time away from all these irons in the fire to illumin8te your. im sorry i wanted to bring vriska back I.M 8ACK, LUNARCLAN! Vriska, now god tiered -- complete with wings, the Light symbol on her chest.

I had never heard of the expression “Irons in the fire” before homestuck so I literally thought she was just throwing irons in a fire.

VRISKA: I heard you;re - Advice Homestucks - Tumblr

(With today.s update, apparently the convo with Vriska the Pages are now open Wow. Can.t wait. ha ha ha burrrrrn (like irons in the fire). And now the Kids have more irons in the fire than Vriska. 2cf4m6f.gif. 0 ·. the same way john got vriska style clothes and presumably the. Homestuck (c) Andrew Hussie Base (c) PrincessDeathWish All of the irons in the fire! Big Grin cool Vrisker.s is a pony now!.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.

Популярные сообщения